Jake Scharbach | Marble Head of a Woman | Roman, A.D. 150
FREE express shipping in Europe. Free returns in Germany. Other countries.
Jacques Marie Mage proudly presents a limited-edition cleaning cloth featuring artwork by Brooklyn-based artist Jake Scharbach, whose collage-like paintings seem to mesh magazine cutouts, neoclassical forms and internet detritus into singular images of serious portent.
- Original Artwork by Jake Scharbach - Marble Head of a Woman, Roman, A.D. 150 - Inspirations: - Loving Cup with Cover, Paul de Lamerie, British, 1742-43"
- Statuette of Isis and Horus, Egyptian, 332-30 B.C."
- Vessel Terminating in the Forepart of a Stag, Hittite, Central Anatolia, 1400-1200 B.C."
- Figure from a Reliquary Ensemble: Seated Female, Fang Peoples, Equitorial Guinea, 19th-Early 20th Century"
- Handle Depicting a Lion Subduing a Nubian, Egyptian, Reign of Ramses, 1279-1213 B.C."
- Beaker, Jean-Baptiste Petit, French, 1704-12"
- Pair of Flintlock Pistols, William Brander, British, 1782-83"
- Patterns: Arabic, African, Greek, Aztec, Navaho"
- Custom double-sided microfiber cleaning cloth
- SIZE 30 x 43cm
- WEIGHT: 205G-SKM
- Woven label with JMM logo
- Special limited edition of 200
- Custom hard-shelled box w/JMM signature burgundy color