Fellini | Yellowstone | Sage
Limited production batch of 250 pieces
Handcrafted in Japan
|Material||10mm block, polished sage green clear acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. precious metal hardware
Forest green glass polarized w/ back AR
Temple 150mm, Eye 51mm, Bridge 20mm
- Classic yet bold rectangular frame w/ soft angles designed in collaboration w/ Yellowstone Forever
- Silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver distinctive wirecore featuring deep filigree engraving
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spurs rivets
- Silver domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base polarized mineral glass lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Italian-handcrafted veg-tan leather case with 100% recycled felt.
- Eco-microfiber cloth made of recycled material using recycled PET and certified by Global Recycled Standard. Size: 30cm x 30cm. 4 designs, each frame shipped with 1 design randomly selected. Recycled custom cardboard cloth holder.
EU + UK + CH – Free express shipping
North America – 15€ express shipping
All other countries – 35€ express shipping
You are not satisfied with your sunglasses? No worries, we've got you covered! Returns from Germany are free of charge. You can also register returns from other European countries in our returns portal. Unfortunately we cannot offer any returns from countries outside of Europe.
You may wonder why the prices in your checkout differ from the prices on the product page. To avoid any misunderstandings, we would like to explain this briefly at this point.
Since July 1, 2021 there are new guidelines within the EU when it comes to the display of VAT. We are therefore obliged to indicate the VAT of the country of sale. Since this differs in the individual EU countries, the net amount is displayed on the product page. The corresponding VAT will be added to the net price during the ordering process.
For countries outside the EU, the net amount still applies, as the import tax is due upon import.
Jacques Marie Mage
Jacques Marie Mage (JMM) is a Los Angeles-based producer of limited-edition designer goods that specializes in the micro-production of artisanal eyewear. Drawing inspiration from across continents, cultures, and generations, JMM combines world-class craftsmanship with advanced production methods, embracing an array of rich materials, bold geometric shapes, and an exuberance of attitudeto create impeccably crafted spectacles that elegantly infuse historical motifs witha modern sensibility. Powerful, playful and meaningfully idiosyncratic, JMM offers sophisticated statement pieces infused with a distinct perspective, eyewear informed by a design language that combines a respect for history, craft, and technical innovation, ultimately resulting in small-batch goods that pay homage to the past while pushing the aesthetic into the future.