Microfiber Cleaning Cloth | Jake Scharbach | Marble Head of a Woman
- Original Artwork by Jake Scharbach - Marble Head of a Woman, Roman, A.D. 150 - Inspirations: - Loving Cup with Cover, Paul de Lamerie, British, 1742-43
- Statuette of Isis and Horus, Egyptian, 332-30 B.C.
- Vessel Terminating in the Forepart of a Stag, Hittite, Central Anatolia, 1400-1200 B.C.
- Figure from a Reliquary Ensemble: Seated Female, Fang Peoples, Equitorial Guinea, 19th-Early 20th Century
- Handle Depicting a Lion Subduing a Nubian, Egyptian, Reign of Ramses, 1279-1213 B.C.
- Beaker, Jean-Baptiste Petit, French, 1704-12
- Pair of Flintlock Pistols, William Brander, British, 1782-83
- Patterns: Arabic, African, Greek, Aztec, Navaho
- Custom double-sided microfiber cleaning cloth
- Size: 30 x 43cm
- Weight: 205G-SKM
- Woven label with JMM logo
- Special limited edition of 200
- Custom hard-shelled box w/JMM signature burgundy color
Jacques Marie Mage proudly presents a limited-edition cleaning cloth featuring artwork by Brooklyn-based artist Jake Scharbach, whose collage-like paintings seem to mesh magazine cutouts, neoclassical forms and internet detritus into singular images of serious portent.
EU + UK + CH – Free express shipping
North America – 15€ express shipping
All other countries – 35€ express shipping
You are not satisfied with your sunglasses? No worries, we've got you covered! Returns from Germany are free of charge. You can also register returns from other European countries in our returns portal. Unfortunately we cannot offer any returns from countries outside of Europe.
You may wonder why the prices in your checkout differ from the prices on the product page. To avoid any misunderstandings, we would like to explain this briefly at this point.
Since July 1, 2021 there are new guidelines within the EU when it comes to the display of VAT. We are therefore obliged to indicate the VAT of the country of sale. Since this differs in the individual EU countries, the net amount is displayed on the product page. The corresponding VAT will be added to the net price during the ordering process.
For countries outside the EU, the net amount still applies, as the import tax is due upon import.
Buy it with
Jacques Marie Mage
Jacques Marie Mage (JMM) is a Los Angeles-based producer of limited-edition designer goods that specializes in the micro-production of artisanal eyewear. Drawing inspiration from across continents, cultures, and generations, JMM combines world-class craftsmanship with advanced production methods, embracing an array of rich materials, bold geometric shapes, and an exuberance of attitudeto create impeccably crafted spectacles that elegantly infuse historical motifs witha modern sensibility. Powerful, playful and meaningfully idiosyncratic, JMM offers sophisticated statement pieces infused with a distinct perspective, eyewear informed by a design language that combines a respect for history, craft, and technical innovation, ultimately resulting in small-batch goods that pay homage to the past while pushing the aesthetic into the future.