Caan | Black
Limited production batch of 200 pieces
|Material||Black 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom double laminated acetate temples featuring precious metal hardware and blue lenses
Total frame width 146mm
- Strong and balanced, with a handsome silhouette, these limited-edition glasses made in collaboration with acclaimed designer Umit Benan bring big energy to the set of any Western. Settle into a sense of ‘60s sophistication in handcrafted spectacles featuring a custom mono-block hinge and intricate wirecore design inspired by the American Southwest.
- Silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver exposed wirecore with custom Umit Benan exclusive filigree engraving
- Silver tension-secured 7 barrel monoblock hinge
- 6 base CR39 lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
EU + UK + CH – Free express shipping
North America – 15€ express shipping
All other countries – 35€ express shipping
You are not satisfied with your sunglasses? No worries, we've got you covered! Returns from Germany are free of charge. You can also register returns from other European countries in our returns portal. Unfortunately we cannot offer any returns from countries outside of Europe.
You may wonder why the prices in your checkout differ from the prices on the product page. To avoid any misunderstandings, we would like to explain this briefly at this point.
Since July 1, 2021 there are new guidelines within the EU when it comes to the display of VAT. We are therefore obliged to indicate the VAT of the country of sale. Since this differs in the individual EU countries, the net amount is displayed on the product page. The corresponding VAT will be added to the net price during the ordering process.
For countries outside the EU, the net amount still applies, as the import tax is due upon import.
Buy it with
Jacques Marie Mage
Jacques Marie Mage (JMM) is a Los Angeles-based producer of limited-edition designer goods that specializes in the micro-production of artisanal eyewear. Drawing inspiration from across continents, cultures, and generations, JMM combines world-class craftsmanship with advanced production methods, embracing an array of rich materials, bold geometric shapes, and an exuberance of attitudeto create impeccably crafted spectacles that elegantly infuse historical motifs witha modern sensibility. Powerful, playful and meaningfully idiosyncratic, JMM offers sophisticated statement pieces infused with a distinct perspective, eyewear informed by a design language that combines a respect for history, craft, and technical innovation, ultimately resulting in small-batch goods that pay homage to the past while pushing the aesthetic into the future.
Subscribe to our
Subscribe to our WhatsApp newsletter for exclusive information on offers, launches, limited editions, and more.